Debit and ATM Card Fraud & Prevention Tips
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Never write it on your Debit or ATM card or card envelope.
- Don't discuss your account or account balance with anyone or give information on your account or PIN over the phone.
- Never allow anyone to use your card or PIN.
- Don't withdraw money for an official person. No bank representative, auditor or law enforcement person will ever ask you to withdraw money from an ATM for any reason.
- Keep your receipts and verify each transaction on your statement. If you have an unexplained transaction, contact Commercial Bank immediately.
- Report a lost or stolen card to Commercial Bank immediately at 1-800-547-8531 during normal business hours or at 1-800-236-2442 after normal business hours.
Stay safe with Commercial Bank Michigan.